What a great value! The entire cost, including meals, lodging, and valuable sessions and updates is only $230 if you register by April 15 to get the Early Bird rate, and still only $250 after the 15th! Don't delay, register today!
You do not have to be a member to attend the conference and you may attend for the whole 3 days and 2 nights, or you can choose to attend during certain days only.
Some anticipated agenda highlights:
- Washington State Student Achievement Council Update with the wonderful WSAC Staff!
- Federal Update from the U.S. Department of Education!
- SWS Assessment, Strategy, & Legislative Response
- Job Location and Development
- WSASEA Round Table discussions! A forum to discuss best practices and issues with colleagues who can relate to you!
Did you know there is a great survey tool available for State Work Study student feedback?
Check it out and urge your SWS students to weigh in on the benefits of this wonderful program!